Story of Hope: Yulia | Moldova
Feeding kids | Feeding spirits | Empowering communities
The sounds of war left 3-year-old Yulia* terrified and clinging tightly to her baby doll — a last link to the home she and her mother fled in Ukraine.
The mother and daughter moved from one shelter to another. Stress and lack of nutrients took a toll on Yulia's health. But the toddler’s first concern was for her doll: “What crib should I put her in?”
FMSC partner Mission Eurasia welcomed the small family into a refugee center in Moldova, providing basic necessities, including nourishing MannaPack® meals. Yulia’s mother, grateful, saw in the meals a source of comfort and healing — nourishment for her daughter to walk into a bright future.
FMSC Stories of Hope are an amazing way to share your deep love and compassion with those you love.
It’s simple to donate:
- Choose your favorite FMSC story.
- Pick a donation amount from the drop-down menu.
- Donate that amount to FMSC (your purchase goes straight to FMSC and feeds starving kids worldwide!).
- Once your online donation is completed, you’ll receive an email with a link to download a PDF version of the story. NOTE: you will not receive a physical card.
- Choose to print the story and personalize, or forward the email.
- Give the story to your loved one to share how you gave in their honor.
- Select another story…and repeat!
Each FMSC meal costs just 29 cents. Every dollar you give is tax-deductible, funds lifesaving FMSC meals, and makes a significant difference.
Thank you for being God’s hands and feet.
Note: Once your online donation is completed, you’ll receive an email with a link to download a PDF version of the story. You will not receive a physical card.