Story of Hope: Frances and Rose | Uganda
Feeding kids | Feeding spirits | Empowering communities
Frances and Rose, twins, were just babies when their mother thought she was going to lose them. They were so malnourished. A local clinic sent them home; there was nothing more to be done. But a neighbor heard that FMSC partner African Children Today (ACT) had medicine that could treat even critically underweight children.
The “medicine”: MannaPack® meals.
Several years later, Frances and Rose are thriving. They go to school, play and dream big — just as all kids should! ACT staff shared, “The MannaPack meals didn’t just give them life, but also gave them an opportunity to dream.”
FMSC Stories of Hope are an amazing way to share your deep love and compassion with those you love.
It’s simple to donate:
- Choose your favorite FMSC story.
- Pick a donation amount from the drop-down menu.
- Donate that amount to FMSC (your purchase goes straight to FMSC and feeds starving kids worldwide!).
- Once your online donation is completed, you’ll receive an email with a link to download a PDF version of the story. NOTE: you will not receive a physical card.
- Choose to print the story and personalize, or forward the email.
- Give the story to your loved one to share how you gave in their honor.
- Select another story…and repeat!
Each FMSC meal costs less than a quarter. Every dollar you give is tax-deductible, funds lifesaving FMSC meals, and makes a significant difference.
Thank you for being God’s hands and feet.
Note: Once your online donation is completed, you’ll receive an email with a link to download a PDF version of the story. You will not receive a physical card.