Story of Hope: Nomcebo | Eswatini
Feeding kids | Feeding spirits | Empowering communities
Nomcebo is a Senior Wrapper with Khutsala Artisans, an initiative of FMSC partner Heart for Africa in Ewsatini. Nomcebo is part of the team of talented artisans who created this year’s $106 donation heart ornament.
As a single parent, Nomcebo is thankful for the income she receives through Khutsala Artisans. With this safe and stable employment, Nomcebo can pay the fees to pay to send her son to a local autism center where he receives the support he needs.
Khutsala Artisans trains and employs more than 100 local Swazi artisans like Nomcebo. FMSC MarketPlace™ partnership with Khutsala Artisans and other cooperatives fosters empowerment and provides meals to children and families in these communities.
FMSC Stories of Hope are an amazing way to share your deep love and compassion with those you love.
It’s simple to donate:
- Choose your favorite FMSC story.
- Pick a donation amount from the drop-down menu.
- Donate that amount to FMSC (your purchase goes straight to FMSC and feeds starving kids worldwide!).
- Once your online donation is completed, you’ll receive an email with a link to download a PDF version of the story. NOTE: you will not receive a physical card.
- Choose to print the story and personalize, or forward the email.
- Give the story to your loved one to share how you gave in their honor.
- Select another story…and repeat!
Each FMSC meal costs just 29 cents. Every dollar you give is tax-deductible, funds lifesaving FMSC meals, and makes a significant difference.
Thank you for being God’s hands and feet.
Note: Once your online donation is completed, you’ll receive an email with a link to download a PDF version of the story. You will not receive a physical card.