Story of Hope: Isabel | Mozambique
Feeding kids | Feeding spirits | Empowering communities
Around the world, young women bear the brunt of food insecurity — the same is true in Mozambique. Pervasive poverty limits access to education — statistically putting young women like Isabel* at greater risk of gender-based violence, early marriage and young motherhood. Heartbreakingly, this continues the cycle of generational poverty.
FMSC partner Matter works with community groups in Mozambique to provide hope for women like Isabel. Reliable meals provide a stable foundation on which to build a bright future.
FMSC Stories of Hope are an amazing way to share your deep love and compassion with those you love.
It’s simple to donate:
- Choose your favorite FMSC story.
- Pick a donation amount from the drop-down menu.
- Donate that amount to FMSC (your purchase goes straight to FMSC and feeds starving kids worldwide!).
- Once your online donation is completed, you’ll receive an email with a link to download a PDF version of the story. NOTE: you will not receive a physical card.
- Choose to print the story and personalize, or forward the email.
- Give the story to your loved one to share how you gave in their honor.
- Select another story…and repeat!
Each FMSC meal costs just 29 cents. Every dollar you give is tax-deductible, funds lifesaving FMSC meals, and makes a significant difference.
Thank you for being God’s hands and feet.
Note: Once your online donation is completed, you’ll receive an email with a link to download a PDF version of the story. You will not receive a physical card.
*Name has been changed for privacy.