Story of Hope: Ethan | Haiti
Feeding kids | Feeding spirits | Empowering communities
Four-year-old Ethan* and his mother live in an area of Haiti run by one of the country’s most notorious gangs. Violence and natural disasters have sent the community spiraling into a hunger emergency.
When Ethan was first brought to the malnutrition clinic run by FMSC partner Love a Child, he weighed just 18.5 pounds. After a few weeks eating MannaPack® meals, Ethan weighed 26 pounds! He is a happy, lively little boy who loves singing and hugging other children at the clinic.
Hunger in Haiti is at a critical point, but with your generosity, FMSC partners are providing lifechanging meals to help kids be who God intended them to be: happy, healthy and thriving.
FMSC Stories of Hope are an amazing way to share your deep love and compassion with those you love.
It’s simple to donate:
- Choose your favorite FMSC story.
- Pick a donation amount from the drop-down menu.
- Donate that amount to FMSC (your purchase goes straight to FMSC and feeds starving kids worldwide!).
- Once your online donation is completed, you’ll receive an email with a link to download a PDF version of the story. NOTE: you will not receive a physical card.
- Choose to print the story and personalize, or forward the email.
- Give the story to your loved one to share how you gave in their honor.
- Select another story…and repeat!
Each FMSC meal costs just 29 cents. Every dollar you give is tax-deductible, funds lifesaving FMSC meals, and makes a significant difference.
Thank you for being God’s hands and feet.
Note: Once your online donation is completed, you’ll receive an email with a link to download a PDF version of the story. You will not receive a physical card.