Solidarity Meal Kit
Experience a typical meal for those who receive FMSC’s MannaPack shipments.
Q. What does Solidarity mean?
A. Unity or agreement of feeling or action, especially among individuals with a common interest; mutual support within a group.
Use this kit to:
- Invite friends and family to join hands with the hungry for a meal and discussion.
- Stand in solidarity with the millions of men, women and children around the world who do not have enough to eat.
- Introduce your guests to FMSC’s mission through an orientation video.
- Discuss hunger-related topics with your guests through the devotionals and follow-up questions.
- Make an even greater impact and help feed more children through the donations gathered at your meal.
- Promote unity among your family and friends and those living in poverty around the world.
- Learn more about FMSC, why we operate and how you can get involved.
Perfect for a variety of settings, including small groups and families.
Each kit includes:
- 1 Host Manual
- 1 Introductory FMSC DVD
- 1 Bag of FMSC’s MannaPack Rice This is for you to cook and serve.
- 7 Hunger-related Devotionals
(Questions are included to help engage your guests in conversation.)
- 6 Take-away Action Step Cards
- 6 FMSC Brochures
- 6 FMSC Donation Envelopes
THANK YOU for standing in solidarity with those in need around the world.
We Also Recommend