Made in: Haiti
Artisan Group: Gift of Hope
The Shelsie Earrings are feminine, dainty, and delicate. Featuring ethically gathered cow and goat horn polished pieces handcrafted by local, skilled artisans, these possess natural beauty. Just like the women and children FMSC MarketPlace partner Gift of Hope is empowering, no two polished pieces are alike. Their natural variation ranges from ivory and caramel to ebony and cream. Each horn piece is suspended from fine 14k gold filled chain.
- Teardrop gathered cow or goat horn
- 14k gold filled chain 14k gold filled earring hook
- Lightweight and super versatile
- 7/16" x 2 1/2" in size
- Gathered and polished horn pieces are made by Haitian artisan Andre and his team
- Assembled by GOH jewelry artisans
- Ethically made
Handmade in Haiti
* Note each pair of these handmade earrings may have slight variances based on the uniqueness of each gathered horn piece. Beautiful work is done in time and in small batches, please take joy in the unique look of every pair of Shelsie earrings.
This item is handmade by Gift of Hope, a Feed My Starving Children (FMSC) artisan partner in Haiti.