Majok Single Strand Earrings
Made in: Haiti
Artisan Group: Gift of Hope
The most elegant addition to any outfit, these earrings are made with a sterling silver hook and three single majok beads. Each pair is lovingly handcrafted by artisans at Gift of Hope. Complete the look with the coordinating Majok Single Strand Wrap.
Also known as “Job’s Tears,” majok beads are seeds that grow in Haiti with a natural hole running through the middle, ideal for crafting jewelry. Commonly used by Mother Teresa to make rosaries, they are one of Haiti’s best organic resources.
- Made from Haiti sourced majok seeds
- Stainless steel earring hook
- Nickel free
- Three single strung majok seeds
- Beautiful natural earthy tone seeds
- Lightweight and versatile for every style
- Hangs 2" long Ethically made Handmade in Haiti
* Note each pair of these handmade earrings may have slight variances based on the uniqueness of each majok seed. Beautiful work is done in time and in small batches, please take joy in the unique look of every pair of majok strand earrings.