FMSC 1987 T-Shirt
Made in: Haiti
Artisan Group: GOEX
Show your support for FMSC by wearing this t-shirt and sharing FMSC's mission. Your purchase also supports the livelihoods of the talented Haitian team who created this t-shirt.
This Haiti-made apparel disrupts the clothing industry status quo by providing Haitians a living wage and a safe working environment. This grants employees the ability to provide for their families, save money for the future and send their kids to school!
These tri-blend shirts are made from US-grown cotton, recycled polyester, and rayon. Every shirt contains the equivalent of approximately 5 plastic water bottles!
- USA tri-blend fabric | 4.4 oz
- 50% Cotton | 25% Polyester | 25% Rayon
- Rib collar | ¾”
- Heat transfer main label
- GOEX icon label at lower left side seam
- Double needle top stitch at collar, sleeve & bottom hem
- Back neck & shoulder seam tape