Made in: Haiti
Artisan Group: Gift of Hope
The Dashline necklace is daring, bold, and spunky, just like the five-year-old girl it is named after. Each necklace features black and gold microbeads, strung 15" long. An ethically gathered cow or goat horn polished piece hangs on each necklace. Handcrafted by local, skilled artisans, these bone pieces possess natural beauty. Just like the women and children Gift of Hope is empowering, no two polished pieces are alike. The darkest tones were chosen for this specific piece, and the natural variations within will range from caramel and ebony to midnight and sand.
- Gathered cow or goat horn
- Black and gold microbeads
- Cylinder shaped horn bead minimalist piece
- Pairs well with any outfit, for every occasion, super versatile
- 15" long
- Gathered and polished horn piece is made by Haitian artisan Andre and his team
- Assembled by GOH jewelry artisans
- Ethically made
- Handmade in Haiti
* Note each of these handmade necklaces may have slight variances based on the uniqueness of each gathered horn piece. Beautiful work is done in time and in small batches, please take joy in the unique look of the Dashline necklace.