Made in: Haiti
Artisan Group: Vi Bella
A delicate paper clip chain bracelet is just the piece to go with every look! You'll reach for the Bellard Bracelet again and again; or possibly never take it off! It's dependable...just like the artisan it's named after.
Bellard has been an important part of Vi Bella's team since 2017 and is the primary provider for her brother, sister, and mother. She has become a trusted and wise leader among their jewelry team. Life has not been easy for Bellard, but like most Haitians, she chooses to remain joyous. “Depi w viv ou konnen w’ap pase mise men pa dekouraje,” she knowingly shares with us. If you are living, you know you will face seasons of misery, but don't be discouraged.
- Fully adjustable
- Gold plated
- 8.5" long
- Handmade in Haiti by Vi Bella Artisans, including Bellard.
- For best results, make sure your gold plated jewelry the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off. Chemicals in perfumes and lotions can cause your jewelry pieces to tarnish.
- Store jewelry in air-tight bags/containers.
- Remove jewelry before working out and/or swimming in salt water or chlorine.
- To clean, add a couple drops of dish soap to a bowl of warm water and let soak for a few minutes. Dry with a soft, lint-free cloth.
This item is handmade by Vi Bella, a Feed My Starving Children (FMSC) artisan partner in Haiti.