Made in: Haiti
Artisan Group: Gift of Hope
Bandana bibs are all the rage but also essential for keeping the kiddos clean. Whether it's necessary for the pools of drool, flying food, or just a fashion statement, it's a must-have for the little loves in your life!
- Soft and light flannel fabric
- Extra absorbent terry cloth backing
- Brass snap closure
- Machine washable for those messy eaters
- Fun children's prints for boys and girls
- 7 1/2" x 8 1/2" in size, laying flat, pictured
- Ethically handmade in Haiti
Note: The pictures below show a sampling of the colors/patterns used to create these bandanas. Because the fabric available to the artisans varies, we cannot send you a specific color or pattern, but know that yours will be darling!