Majok Single Strand Wrap
Made in: Haiti
Artisan Group: Gift of Hope
This single strand majok bead bracelet is handcrafted by artisans at FMSC MarketPlace partner Gift of Hope and features colored stone beads and a silver charm. Also known as “Job’s Tears,” majok beads are seeds that grow in Haiti with a natural hole running through the middle, ideal for crafting jewelry. Complete the look with the coordinating Majok Single Strand Earrings.
Commonly used by Mother Teresa to make rosaries, they are one of Haiti’s best organic resources.
- Made from Haiti sourced majok seeds
- Colored stone beads
- Silver cross charm
- Beautiful natural earthy tone seeds
- Lightweight and versatile for every style
- Ethically made Handmade in Haiti
* Note each of these handmade bracelets may have slight variances based on the uniqueness of each majok seed. Beautiful work is done in time and in small batches, please take joy in the unique look of each majok single wrap bracelet.