Story of Hope: Sen Chan Phalla | Cambodia
Feeding kids | Feeding spirits | Empowering communitiesAt just 15 years old, Sen Chan Phalla has endured enough loss to last a lifetime.
Her father died in a traffic accident, and her mother died of a blood disease. Orphaned, Sen Chan Phalla and her siblings moved in with her grandmother. But she could not take care of the children.
“I didn’t have food to eat, clothes to wear, and I could not go to school,” Sen Chan Phalla said.
Sen Chan Phalla began to receive nourishing MannaPack™ Rice through Feed My Starving Children partner Reach Now International.
“It has helped me and my siblings to have good health and ability to study. I am currently studying in the 7th grade” she said. “When I grow up, I want to be a pastor. Thank you.”
FMSC Stories of Hope are an amazing way to share your deep love and compassion with those you love.
It’s simple to donate:
- Choose your favorite FMSC story.
- Pick a donation amount from the drop-down menu.
- Donate that amount to FMSC (your purchase goes straight to FMSC and feeds starving kids worldwide!).
- Once your online donation is completed, you’ll receive an email with a link to download a PDF version of the story. NOTE: you will not receive a physical card.
- Choose to print the story and personalize, or forward the email.
- Give the story to your loved one to share how you gave in their honor.
- Select another story…and repeat!
Each FMSC meal costs less than a quarter. Every dollar you give is tax-deductible, funds lifesaving FMSC meals, and makes a significant difference.
Thank you for being God’s hands and feet.
Note: Once your online donation is completed, you’ll receive an email with a link to download a PDF version of the story. You will not receive a physical card.
We Also Recommend