Story of Hope: Madeline | Malawi
Feeding kids | Feeding spirits | Empowering communities
Antiretroviral (ARV) treatment allows Madeline* to live a normal life — despite her HIV-positive status. But the treatment can be hard on an undernourished body, bringing debilitating dizziness and weakness.
Madeline used to worry that she’d need to stop treatment altogether — but no longer. She receives reliable, nourishing MannaPack® meals from FMSC food partner Reach Now International.
She said, “Since the time I started receiving [these meals], I no longer get sick frequently ... I have been gaining weight and stay strong and healthier … My good health has raised up my confidence that I can do anything just like anybody else — unlike the past when I was always down and feeling incapable.”
*Name has been changed to maintain confidentiality.
FMSC Stories of Hope are an amazing way to share your deep love and compassion with those you love.
It’s simple to donate:
- Choose your favorite FMSC story.
- Pick a donation amount from the drop-down menu.
- Donate that amount to FMSC (your purchase goes straight to FMSC and feeds starving kids worldwide!).
- Once your online donation is completed, you’ll receive an email with a link to download a PDF version of the story. NOTE: you will not receive a physical card.
- Choose to print the story and personalize, or forward the email.
- Give the story to your loved one to share how you gave in their honor.
- Select another story…and repeat!
Each FMSC meal costs less than a quarter. Every dollar you give is tax-deductible, funds lifesaving FMSC meals, and makes a significant difference.
Thank you for being God’s hands and feet.
Note: Once your online donation is completed, you’ll receive an email with a link to download a PDF version of the story. You will not receive a physical card.