Story of Hope: Katya | Ukraine
Feeding kids | Feeding spirits | Empowering communities
In March 2022, bombings forced Katya and her young son to flee their home in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Katya remembered, “Instead of my son’s first words ‘mama’ or ‘dada,’ he was saying ‘bah-bah’ [the sound of explosions]. We were scared for all of us, especially for my son and his future.”
Katya, her son and her mother are now refugees in Moldova. They receive MannaPack® meals and other basic necessities from FMSC food partner Mission Eurasia.
“We are grateful to everyone who supports us so much, to those who provide food for us. It’s wonderful to feel that we are not alone, and it’s such a good feeling not to be worried about what we’ll eat tomorrow.”
FMSC Stories of Hope are an amazing way to share your deep love and compassion with those you love.
It’s simple to donate:
- Choose your favorite FMSC story.
- Pick a donation amount from the drop-down menu.
- Donate that amount to FMSC (your purchase goes straight to FMSC and feeds starving kids worldwide!).
- Once your online donation is completed, you’ll receive an email with a link to download a PDF version of the story. NOTE: you will not receive a physical card.
- Choose to print the story and personalize, or forward the email.
- Give the story to your loved one to share how you gave in their honor.
- Select another story…and repeat!
Each FMSC meal costs less than a quarter. Every dollar you give is tax-deductible, funds lifesaving FMSC meals, and makes a significant difference.
Thank you for being God’s hands and feet.
Note: Once your online donation is completed, you’ll receive an email with a link to download a PDF version of the story. You will not receive a physical card.