Story of Hope: Hope Again Women's Ministry | Uganda
Feeding kids | Feeding spirits | Empowering communities
The Hope Again Women’s Ministry Cooperative employs more than 300 women, many of whom are widows caring for multiple children in their households.
FMSC works with the staff in Rakai to purchase beautiful handmade items from the artisans in the cooperative. This partnership fosters empowerment and provides FMSC meals to children in need.
For so many women in the cooperative, selling handcrafts like this year’s $88 donation ornament has been their only source of income throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. The money earned is instrumental in paying their children’s school fees and covering basic family necessities like food and medicine.
FMSC Stories of Hope are an amazing way to share your deep love and compassion with those you love.
It’s simple to donate:
- Choose your favorite FMSC story.
- Pick a donation amount from the drop-down menu.
- Donate that amount to FMSC (your purchase goes straight to FMSC and feeds starving kids worldwide!).
- Once your online donation is completed, you’ll receive an email with a link to download a PDF version of the story. NOTE: you will not receive a physical card.
- Choose to print the story and personalize, or forward the email.
- Give the story to your loved one to share how you gave in their honor.
- Select another story…and repeat!
Each FMSC meal costs less than a quarter. Every dollar you give is tax-deductible, funds lifesaving FMSC meals, and makes a significant difference.
Thank you for being God’s hands and feet.
Note: Once your online donation is completed, you’ll receive an email with a link to download a PDF version of the story. You will not receive a physical card.
We Also Recommend