Story of Hope: Fracisco | Nicaragua
Feeding kids | Feeding spirits | Empowering communities
Everyone calls 15-year-old Fracisco “Zaqueo.” He’s small, like the Bible’s Zacchaeus, but he has a big personality. He had been getting in trouble and was recently expelled from school when a friend invited him to a soccer skills program with FMSC food partner On Eagle’s Wings Ministry. The program included a warm meal of MannaPack® Rice and Zaqueo was hungry, so he went.
Zaqueo kept coming back. The staff encouraged him, taught him and loved him — they fed his soul, not just his body.
He shared, “Thank you to Feed My Starving Children and all the volunteers who make all the feeding programs possible. You are truly changing people’s lives. I know it has changed me.”
FMSC Stories of Hope are an amazing way to share your deep love and compassion with those you love.
It’s simple to donate:
- Choose your favorite FMSC story.
- Pick a donation amount from the drop-down menu.
- Donate that amount to FMSC (your purchase goes straight to FMSC and feeds starving kids worldwide!).
- Once your online donation is completed, you’ll receive an email with a link to download a PDF version of the story. NOTE: you will not receive a physical card.
- Choose to print the story and personalize, or forward the email.
- Give the story to your loved one to share how you gave in their honor.
- Select another story…and repeat!
Each FMSC meal costs less than a quarter. Every dollar you give is tax-deductible, funds lifesaving FMSC meals, and makes a significant difference.
Thank you for being God’s hands and feet.
Note: Once your online donation is completed, you’ll receive an email with a link to download a PDF version of the story. You will not receive a physical card.