Story E-Card - Zambia: Precious & Bridgett
Feeding kids | Feeding spirits | Empowering communities
When Precious and Bridgett’s mother became sick and died, their father disappeared. The girls were left alone to fend for themselves until their aunt took them in to her home, though she could barely afford to feed them.
When our partner Reach Now International (RNI) met the two girls, they said “they were living a life with very little hope.”
Precious and Bridgett started attending RNI’s school program, where they’re able to eat MannaPack™ Rice for lunch every day.
The girls said they find comfort in knowing they will receive a nutritious meal every single day. We can see hope and smiles on their faces again. You have made this possible. Thank you!
FMSC story cards are an amazing way to share your deep love and compassion with those you love.
It’s simple to donate:
- Choose your favorite FMSC story.
- Pick a donation amount from the drop-down menu.
- Donate that amount to FMSC (your purchase goes straight to FMSC and feeds starving kids worldwide!).
- Once your online donation is completed, you’ll receive an email with a link to download a PDF version of the story card. NOTE: you will not receive a physical card.
- Choose to print the card and personalize, or forward the email.
- Give the card to your loved one to share how you gave in their honor.
- Select another card…and repeat!
Each FMSC meal costs less than a quarter. Every dollar you give is tax-deductible, funds lifesaving FMSC meals, and makes a significant difference.
Thank you for being God’s hands and feet. Hope is greater because of you.
We Also Recommend