Story Card - Missouri Prison
Feeding kids | Feeding spirits | Empowering communities
For men like Kenneth, who is serving a life sentence in prison without parole, packing FMSC meals is a chance to make a difference. A chance for redemption.
Through La Croix Church’s prison ministry and the Southeast Correctional Center MobilePack™ event, 160 inmates packed 163,296 FMSC meals to feed nearly 500 kids a daily meal for a year. The men even combined their resources to raise $11,000 to fund the event.
Kenneth says it’s rewarding to know he’s helping others. But it means even more for him to see how it impacts younger inmates like Jonathon, who volunteered at both packing sessions because it was good to give back.
“For most of us, this is what redemption looks like,” Jonathon said.
Thank you for supporting FMSC. Hope is greater because of you.
FMSC story cards are an amazing way to share your deep love and compassion with those you love this Christmas.
It’s simple to donate:
- Choose your favorite FMSC story.
- Pick a donation amount from the drop-down menu.
- Donate that amount to FMSC (your purchase goes straight to FMSC and feeds starving kids worldwide!).
- Once your online donation is completed, you’ll receive an email with a link to download a PDF version of the story card. NOTE: you will not receive a physical card.
- Choose to print the card and personalize, or forward the email.
- Give the card to your loved one to share how you gave in their honor.
- Select another card…and repeat!
Each FMSC meal costs less than a quarter. Every dollar you give is tax-deductible, funds lifesaving FMSC meals, and makes a significant difference.
Thank you for being God’s hands and feet this Christmas.
We Also Recommend