Donation Card - Mexico: Nancy – Enables Them To Be Kids
Hope shines merry & bright
“In his name the nations will put their hope.” – Matthew 12:21
You deeply care for kids like Nancy. She lives in an orphanage because her mom can’t provide for her. Thanks to the FMSC meals you sent, our partner Han-Schneider International Children’s Foundation was able to provide nourishing MannaPack™ meals and send her to camp. There she can laugh and play and simply BE A KID!
As we celebrate the everlasting hope brought to the world through the birth of Jesus, hope shines merry & bright through your generosity.
FMSC donation cards are an amazing way to share your deep love and compassion with those you love this Christmas.
It’s simple to donate:
- Choose your favorite FMSC story.
- Pick a donation amount to include with the card.
- Donate that amount to FMSC (your purchase goes straight to FMSC and feeds starving kids worldwide!).
- Once your purchase is completed, you’ll receive an email with a link to download a PDF version of the gift card. NOTE: you will not receive a physical card.
- Choose to print the card and personalize, or forward the email.
- Give the card to your loved one to share how you gave in their honor.
- Select another card…and repeat!
Each FMSC meal costs less than a quarter. Every dollar you give is tax-deductible, funds lifesaving FMSC meals and makes a significant difference.
Thank you for being God’s hands and feet this Christmas. Hope shines merry and bright, because of you.
We Also Recommend