HOPE DESPITE HARDSHIP—HAITI: Thousands of FMSC meals to help children grow to be strong leaders
Carlos Jean is 11 years old. He attends a school in Haiti that receives nutritious MannaPack™ meals from FMSC partner Cross International. Carlos loves to study math, science, French and Creole. He lives with his grandmother, who suffers from HIV/AIDS and is paralyzed from a stroke. He says, “Without the feeding program we would really struggle, but I have learned to suffer on the cross with God.” Despite his hard experiences, Carlos volunteers at the school, always has a smile on his face and loves to serve his friends.
This will provide a pallet of meals (7,776 meals) to children in need like Carlos.
The idea is simple:
- Choose your favorite story
- Give the amount designated on the card to FMSC (your purchase goes straight to FMSC and feeds starving kids worldwide!)
- Once your purchase is completed, you’ll receive an email with a link to download a PDF version of the gift card. NOTE: you will not receive a physical card.
- Choose to print the card and personalize, or forward the email
- Present the card to a loved one as a gift in their honor
- Choose another card, and repeat!
We Also Recommend