Story E-Card - The Philippines: Cherry Jean
Feeding kids | Feeding spirits | Empowering communities
When Cherry Jean was 2 years old, she wasn’t playful like other kids her age. She didn’t want to eat. She was often sick. Her mother knew something wasn’t right. Determined to figure out what was wrong, she trekked many miles to get her daughter to a clinic run by our food partner International Care Ministries (ICM).
They confirmed her suspicions. Cherry Jean was severely undernourished. ICM immediately gave FMSC meals to the family – food that was available because of you.
After a few short weeks of consistent FMSC meals, Cherry Jean gained six pounds! She now has energy to play. She doesn’t get sick as often. Her whole family is healthier, too.
You’re the answer to a mother’s desperate prayers to help feed her little ones. Hope is greater because of you.
FMSC story cards are an amazing way to share your deep love and compassion with those you love.
It’s simple to donate:
- Choose your favorite FMSC story.
- Pick a donation amount from the drop-down menu.
- Donate that amount to FMSC (your purchase goes straight to FMSC and feeds starving kids worldwide!).
- Once your online donation is completed, you’ll receive an email with a link to download a PDF version of the story card. NOTE: you will not receive a physical card.
- Choose to print the card and personalize, or forward the email.
- Give the card to your loved one to share how you gave in their honor.
- Select another card…and repeat!
Each FMSC meal costs less than a quarter. Every dollar you give is tax-deductible, funds lifesaving FMSC meals, and makes a significant difference.
Thank you for being God’s hands and feet.
We Also Recommend