Donation Card - Swaziland: Jonathan
Hope shines merry & bright
“In his name the nations will put their hope.” – Matthew 12:21
You heard Jonathan’s hungry cries. You fed him nourishing FMSC meals. One year ago he couldn’t sit, stand, walk or speak. Now he’s celebrated his third birthday and is thriving!
At the end of July 2018, Janine Maxwell, co-founder of FMSC food partner Heart for Africa, told us, “Jonathan turned three this week. He is just the sweetest little boy!”
As we celebrate the everlasting hope brought to the world through the birth of Jesus, hope shines merry & bright through your generosity.
FMSC donation cards are an amazing way to share your deep love and compassion with those you love this Christmas.
It’s simple to donate:
- Choose your favorite FMSC story.
- Pick a donation amount to include with the card.
- Donate that amount to FMSC (your purchase goes straight to FMSC and feeds starving kids worldwide!).
- Once your purchase is completed, you’ll receive an email with a link to download a PDF version of the gift card. NOTE: you will not receive a physical card.
- Choose to print the card and personalize, or forward the email.
- Give the card to your loved one to share how you gave in their honor.
- Select another card…and repeat!
Each FMSC meal costs less than a quarter. Every dollar you give is tax-deductible, funds lifesaving FMSC meals and makes a significant difference.
Thank you for being God’s hands and feet this Christmas. Hope shines merry and bright, because of you.
We Also Recommend