Story of Hope: Albina | Ukraine
Feeding kids | Feeding spirits | Empowering communitiesAlbina, who lives with her husband and two daughters, has been struggling since COVID-19 came to Ukraine. Albina’s husband lost his job, and they are struggling to feed their children.
One of the girls, Polina, has a disability and requires special care and attention. The doctors said Polina would never be able to talk or take care of herself, and they advised Albina and her husband to abandon the child.
Polina is now five years old, and she has already survived two significant operations.
"It’s not easy for us right now,” Albina said. “We have no income and no harvest since there is nothing in our garden, and we can’t even heat the stove to keep the house warm. We get out as much as we can, but we don’t have any money to support our family.”
They’re even struggling to find Polina’s medicine.
The family is doing much better now that Feed My Starving Children partner, Mission Eurasia, brought lifesaving MannaPack™ Rice meals, face masks, cleaning supplies and children's Bibles.
FMSC Stories of Hope are an amazing way to share your deep love and compassion with those you love.
It’s simple to donate:
- Choose your favorite FMSC story.
- Pick a donation amount from the drop-down menu.
- Donate that amount to FMSC (your purchase goes straight to FMSC and feeds starving kids worldwide!).
- Once your online donation is completed, you’ll receive an email with a link to download a PDF version of the story. NOTE: you will not receive a physical card.
- Choose to print the story and personalize, or forward the email.
- Give the story to your loved one to share how you gave in their honor.
- Select another story…and repeat!
Each FMSC meal costs less than a quarter. Every dollar you give is tax-deductible, funds lifesaving FMSC meals, and makes a significant difference.
Thank you for being God’s hands and feet.
Note: Once your online donation is completed, you’ll receive an email with a link to download a PDF version of the story. You will not receive a physical card.
We Also Recommend