Celebrate: Wherever You Go
“The Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” –Joshua 1:9
Both of Tatenda’s parents died when he was a child. “I know what it means to be an orphan,” the 19-year-old said. “I missed my mom and dad’s love, yet I knew that God was with me.” At 8 years old, he found a home with Feed My Starving Children’s Malawi partner IRIS, where he was fed MannaPack meals. Because of meals given to celebrate YOU, Malawi orphans like Tatenda have hope.
Sharing your generosity is powerful and simple:
- Choose your favorite story to celebrate a friend, teacher, neighbor or family member.
- Give a gift to FMSC in honor of the joyful occasion.
- Choose to print the card and personalize, or forward the email to your celebrated person, couple or loved one.
- Give the amount designated on the card to FMSC (your purchase goes straight to FMSC and feeds starving kids worldwide!).
- Once your purchase is completed, you’ll receive an email with a link to download a PDF version of the gift card. NOTE: you will not receive a physical card.
- Present the card to a loved one as a gift in their honor.
- Choose another card, and repeat!
We Also Recommend