Celebrate: Future Hope
“There is surely a future hope for you.” --Proverbs 23:18
Nahomy suffered from anemia from being malnourished. The 4-year-old’s diet consisted of mostly of beans, rice and sugar. Her mother learned about a health program run by Feed My Starving Children’s partner SAHF/FUSAL and started feeding Nahomy nutritious MannaPack meals. Because of meals given to celebrate YOU, kids like Nahomy can grow up to be strong.
Sharing your generosity is powerful and simple:
- Choose your favorite story to celebrate a friend, teacher, neighbor or family member.
- Give a gift to FMSC in honor of the joyful occasion.
- Choose to print the card and personalize, or forward the email to your celebrated person, couple or loved one.
- Give the amount designated on the card to FMSC (your purchase goes straight to FMSC and feeds starving kids worldwide!).
- Once your purchase is completed, you’ll receive an email with a link to download a PDF version of the gift card. NOTE: you will not receive a physical card.
- Present the card to a loved one as a gift in their honor.
- Choose another card, and repeat!
We Also Recommend