Story of Hope: Mylene | The Philippines
Feeding kids | Feeding spirits | Empowering communities
Mylene’s mother was worried. Her four-year-old daughter weighed only 21 pounds. Mylene’s growth was severely stunted and her skin was pulled tight on her small body.
Her mother began to attend local nutrition education sessions, where she received MannaPack® meals from FMSC food partner Risen Savior Missions.
Mylene was one of the very first recipients of MannaPack® meals in her community, and neighbors quickly saw what a difference the food made as she steadily regained health. After only six months, Mylene had gained 13 pounds and is a happy, healthy little girl.
FMSC Stories of Hope are an amazing way to share your deep love and compassion with those you love.
It’s simple to donate:
- Choose your favorite FMSC story.
- Pick a donation amount from the drop-down menu.
- Donate that amount to FMSC (your purchase goes straight to FMSC and feeds starving kids worldwide!).
- Once your online donation is completed, you’ll receive an email with a link to download a PDF version of the story. NOTE: you will not receive a physical card.
- Choose to print the story and personalize, or forward the email.
- Give the story to your loved one to share how you gave in their honor.
- Select another story…and repeat!
Each FMSC meal costs less than a quarter. Every dollar you give is tax-deductible, funds lifesaving FMSC meals, and makes a significant difference.
Thank you for being God’s hands and feet.
Note: Once your online donation is completed, you’ll receive an email with a link to download a PDF version of the story. You will not receive a physical card.
We Also Recommend