Story of Hope: Rahim | Uganda
Feeding kids | Feeding spirits | Empowering communities
Rahim was 10 months old and weighed only 7 pounds — the size of a newborn. He could not crawl; he couldn’t even sit up.
His mother, Teddy, took him to a local clinic, where he was diagnosed with severe acute malnutrition and referred to FMSC partner African Children Today (ACT). There, Rahim received MannaPack® Potato-W — a nutrient-dense potato and soy blend.
“After less than three months on FMSC food, he is a different child,” ACT told us. A year and a half later, Rahim’s weight has tripled.
Teddy no longer calls her son Rahim — she calls him Miracle. She said, “God saved his life. God gave me a miracle.”
FMSC Stories of Hope are an amazing way to share your deep love and compassion with those you love.
It’s simple to donate:
- Choose your favorite FMSC story.
- Pick a donation amount from the drop-down menu.
- Donate that amount to FMSC (your purchase goes straight to FMSC and feeds starving kids worldwide!).
- Once your online donation is completed, you’ll receive an email with a link to download a PDF version of the story. NOTE: you will not receive a physical card.
- Choose to print the story and personalize, or forward the email.
- Give the story to your loved one to share how you gave in their honor.
- Select another story…and repeat!
Each FMSC meal costs less than a quarter. Every dollar you give is tax-deductible, funds lifesaving FMSC meals, and makes a significant difference.
Thank you for being God’s hands and feet.
Note: Once your online donation is completed, you’ll receive an email with a link to download a PDF version of the story. You will not receive a physical card.
We Also Recommend