Story of Hope: The Soko Family | Zambia
Feeding kids | Feeding spirits | Empowering communities
When COVID-19 began to spread in Zambia, the effects hit to Soko family hard. Mr. and Mrs. Soko both found themselves suddenly unemployed — they had no idea what they would do. With three little children under the age of six, resources were already tight.
When FMSC food partner World Help offered to provide MannaPack® meals, it was a lifeline.
“I do not know how my family would have made it through this difficult time without this rice meal.” Mr. Soko said. “The rice has helped us stay alive because we would not have had enough to eat.”
FMSC Stories of Hope are an amazing way to share your deep love and compassion with those you love.
It’s simple to donate:
- Choose your favorite FMSC story.
- Pick a donation amount from the drop-down menu.
- Donate that amount to FMSC (your purchase goes straight to FMSC and feeds starving kids worldwide!).
- Once your online donation is completed, you’ll receive an email with a link to download a PDF version of the story. NOTE: you will not receive a physical card.
- Choose to print the story and personalize, or forward the email.
- Give the story to your loved one to share how you gave in their honor.
- Select another story…and repeat!
Each FMSC meal costs less than a quarter. Every dollar you give is tax-deductible, funds lifesaving FMSC meals, and makes a significant difference.
Thank you for being God’s hands and feet.
Note: Once your online donation is completed, you’ll receive an email with a link to download a PDF version of the story. You will not receive a physical card.
We Also Recommend