Story of Hope: Abell | Cambodia
Feeding kids | Feeding spirits | Empowering communities
When Abell’s mother died in a traffic accident, his grandmother stepped in. She took care of him as well as she could, but eventually it became too much.
“I didn’t have food to eat, clothes to wear and I cannot go to school because my grandmother cannot support me,” Abell said.
Now thirteen-year-old Abell lives in the Anlong Veng Church Home, where he receives MannaPack® meals from FMSC food partner Reach Now International.
“I am very happy now that I have enough to eat, clothes to wear and I can go to school. I can tell, now that I’ve been eating MannaPack Rice, that I have more energy and better health. It even seems that when we have MannaPack to eat, as compared to normal rice, it’s easier to study at school.”
FMSC Stories of Hope are an amazing way to share your deep love and compassion with those you love.
It’s simple to donate:
- Choose your favorite FMSC story.
- Pick a donation amount from the drop-down menu.
- Donate that amount to FMSC (your purchase goes straight to FMSC and feeds starving kids worldwide!).
- Once your online donation is completed, you’ll receive an email with a link to download a PDF version of the story. NOTE: you will not receive a physical card.
- Choose to print the story and personalize, or forward the email.
- Give the story to your loved one to share how you gave in their honor.
- Select another story…and repeat!
Each FMSC meal costs less than a quarter. Every dollar you give is tax-deductible, funds lifesaving FMSC meals, and makes a significant difference.
Thank you for being God’s hands and feet.
Note: Once your online donation is completed, you’ll receive an email with a link to download a PDF version of the story. You will not receive a physical card.
We Also Recommend