Story E-Card - Illinois: Jonas
Feeding kids | Feeding spirits | Empowering communities
Jonas was so excited for his 5th birthday, when he would finally be able to volunteer at Feed My Starving Children’s packing site in Schaumburg, Illinois.
But before he came to pack meals for the first time, he wanted to raise money for FMSC so he could feed more kids.
Jonas set up a stand outside his home where he sold lemonade and his special “ooey gooey” chocolate chip cookies. He raised enough money to feed two children for an entire year!
Jonas is proof that you are never too young or have too little to make a difference.
FMSC story cards are an amazing way to share your deep love and compassion with those you love.
It’s simple to donate:
- Choose your favorite FMSC story.
- Pick a donation amount from the drop-down menu.
- Donate that amount to FMSC (your purchase goes straight to FMSC and feeds starving kids worldwide!).
- Once your online donation is completed, you’ll receive an email with a link to download a PDF version of the story card. NOTE: you will not receive a physical card.
- Choose to print the card and personalize, or forward the email.
- Give the card to your loved one to share how you gave in their honor.
- Select another card…and repeat!
Each FMSC meal costs less than a quarter. Every dollar you give is tax-deductible, funds lifesaving FMSC meals, and makes a significant difference.
Thank you for being God’s hands and feet. Hope is greater because of you.
We Also Recommend